Monday, August 31, 2015

Welcoming ...

Suze aka craftysuze
Hello! My name is Suze and I live in New Zealand. 
I have been card-making off and on for a number of years since a friend introduced me to rubber stamps although I now work mostly with digi stamps.. My style is mainly CAS but I'm trying to learn new techniques. I first started blogging my cards in February 2012 so that I could enter some challenges. I initially started with mainly Christmas challenges to take the pressure off at the end of the year but have since found several others that have appealed to me. Since I live on the other side of the world, so many of the challenges are the opposite season to ours which certainly makes things interesting!

Here are several of  Suze's Favourites


I hope you loved reading a little about Suze and viewing her creations.  You will be able to see Suze's first DT submission on 6th September for C#17,  we hope to see you there.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Suze. Can't wait to see more of her nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to Suze - hope you will have so much fun here and I can't wait to see your creations!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Suze welcome
    To the group

    ReplyDelete